Изменения в иммиграционном законодательстве с 1 июля
Skilled Independent Visa
The Skilled Independent (subclass 189) visa has two streams from 01 July 2017:
1. Skilled Independent 189 (Points-tested) stream
2. Skilled Independent 189 (New Zealand) stream.
If applicant was invited to apply for the Skilled Independent (subclass 189) visa before 1 July 2017, please be aware that this visa has been renamed the Skilled Independent 189 (Points-tested) stream.
Skilled Independent 189 (New Zealand) stream will give many New Zealand citizens permanent residence status, if they meet certain criteria, including:
• holding a Special Category (subclass 444) visa
• usual resident in Australia for a continuous period of five years immediately prior to application, and have commenced that period of usual residence on or before 19 February 2016
• have a taxable income at or above an income threshold for each income year in the five years prior to lodging an application; (unless claiming an exemption) and
• meeting mandatory health, character and security checks.
From 1 July 2017, visa applicants must be under 45 years of age at the time of invitation for the points-tested skilled visas including sc190 and sc489.